thinqonline is a software and solutions provider focused on delivering best-of-breed technologies for research agencies and enterprise insight programs.
Representing the MARSC, Nebu, Intellex and One Point Global product lines, thinqonline answers the market’s need for a value-added provider of superior quality solutions, top-tier support and an unyielding dedication to the customer experience.
About the role
The Project Director is a subject matter expert in Market Research operations including data collection, survey programming, reporting, quality assurance and questionnaire design. This role’s primary focus is providing exceptional customer service by delivering superior project management and consulting throughout the project life cycle as well as managing internal resources to ensure the client’s goals are met or exceeded.
- Consistently exceed client expectations from project inception through completion
- Build effective, professional working relationships with clients, providing guidance and advice where
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome, and/or escalate project challenges in a timely manner
- Manage internal project team to ensure projects are delivered on time and error free
- Set and monitor reports to evaluate key project metrics and ensure that quality measures are followed
- Provide clients with regular updates on project progress
- Meet or exceed business objectives by setting high standards and clear expectations for project teams
- Ensure all projects are 100% error free by reviewing survey links and raw data
We are looking for a Project Director who is a solutions oriented, proactive individual who is eager to learn new technologies. This person excels in a fast paced work environment and is able to manage multiple projects and team members with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction. The Project Director displays excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of expertise.
Specific qualifications for this role include
- College/University degree, Comparable experience with a strong understanding of market research can substitute for education
- Minimum 5 years of survey programming and/or project management experience in the Market Research Industry
- Understanding, co-ordinating and executing all technical aspects of project;
- Ability to build strong professional relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple concurrent quantitative projects in a fast-paced environment
Some of the benefits
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Competitive compensation based on experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com.